CLIFFE VETERINARY GROUP Ltd
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADING
1. We are pleased to act as veterinary surgeons for your farm animals and this sets out the service we offer and the terms under which it is offered.
2. We offer a 365 day 24 hour emergency service by our own Veterinary Surgeons, the initial contact being via our usual number. Routine appointments will be arranged at a mutually convenient time usually between 8.30am and 17.00 hours on week days, but emergencies can be dealt with at any time.
3. Charges are made for professional work. These are reviewed regularly and if requested we can give an estimate of the price for any given service. However, it must be noted that individual cases may take more time than normal, or require extra medications, so any estimate may be liable to variation.
4. Payment is due on presentation of invoice/statement.
On all balances remaining unpaid after 60 days from the date of invoice/statement a 5% charge will be made each month until the debt is paid in full.
Non – payment after 90 days may lead to recovery/court action being taken and additional charges will apply. We reserve the right to ask for cash payments or to refuse to carry out further work if payment is not made in accordance with these terms.
5. Discounted items must be paid within the time specified, if they are not the discount will be added back on to the account.
6. Payment methods:- Our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer – please call for details
7. Complaints – We hope that you are satisfied with the efficiency and quality of service. If however you are not, please refer promptly to the veterinary surgeon concerned, or the Directors of Cliffe Veterinary Group Ltd.
Account queries should be notified as soon as possible to the account staff.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the current Data Protection Act regulate our use of your personal data. At Cliffe Veterinary Group it is our responsibility to ensure that the personal data we process in relation to you is done so in accordance with the required principles. Any data held shall be processed fairly and lawfully and in accordance with the rights of data subjects.
We commit to ensuring that your rights are upheld in accordance with the law and have appropriate mechanisms for dealing with such.
We may ask for your consent for processing certain types of personal data. In these circumstances, you will be fully informed as to the personal data we wish to process and the reason for the processing. You may choose to provide or withhold your consent. Once consent is provided, you can withdraw consent at any time.
Registered Office:- Cliffe Veterinary Group Ltd, 21 Cliffe High Street, Lewes, East Sussex BN7 2AH
Company registered in England& Wales Reg No: 7922529 VAT No: 130 5795 20